Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Make a note of this.

jam du jour: I Am Trying To Break Your Heart - Wilco

I know how to play the game. I know how to get in and I know how to get out. I know how to win and yeah, I accept losing. But trust, this is one game that you can not beat me in. Why? Because I'm not down for this kind of shit.

Once again, I wish there was more that I could say but I'm going to let the blind lead the blind this time around. Remember what I said earlier? Everyone has to keep their secrets or at least share it with a select few. I keep mine, too bad you can't keep yours.

On the topic of secrets, I think the only way I'd ever share them is via postsecret.com. Secrets are not as unique as one might think, which is can be both good and bad. Interesting.

Enjoy your day. Mine just got a little more tense, not what I had in mind.

No comments: